5/9/12

20 days of awesome! A photo journal...

So how do you sum up the best road trip EVER.... 20 days of pure awesomeness. First stop was Sedona Arizona with Harper Smith and the lovely Kali Kennedy. We did 3 photos shoots that I am so excited to share (coming soon) ended our trip in Utah. I met Johnny Depp, yup Johnny fucking Depp! He was filming The Lone Ranger at the same location as my shoot. Kinda made my life. After 4 days Thelma and Louise style with my girls, Andrew and the doggers met me in Arizona. We kept the trip going and headed to Texas for Psych fest but on our way stopped in Marfa Texas. Marfa is a really small artsy-hippie vibe town! LOVE LOVE LOVE and need to go back asap. Long days of driving, stopping at thrift stores and lots of Del Taco we finally made it to Austin... I stayed 10 days and had the best time EVER!! I shot with Alexandar Valenti , always been a huge fan of her work and Rachel from Sisters of the black moon styled it (LOVE her) and Leslie Crow from Heyoka leather made all this rad jewelry. I basically fell in love with all three girls and had such a great time in Austin that I really did not want to leave. Austin, thank you for keeping it real and you had me at hello.